Allow me to re-introduce myself, my name is Jeff. J-E to the Double-F
- DATE: 2013-Present
- LOCATION: San Diego
Jacob Tyler is an award-winning, full-service, brand communications agency specializing in brand development, print collateral, web design, web development, product design and online marketing.
As a Front-End Developer, I work with a dedicated creative team, often under very tight deadlines, to code websites and responsive email campaigns for a wide variety of clients.
FREELANCE WEB DEVELOPER/GRAPHIC DESIGNER
- DATE: 2011-Present
- LOCATION: Los Angeles, San Diego
- NOTABLE CLIENTS:
After the closure of Medicine Agency, I began working as a Freelance Web Developer/Graphic Designer, expanding my client network and building my portfolio.
Self-employment has enhanced my design skills, as well as strengthened my ability to identify a client’s needs, draft a proposal, and execute long-term strategies/campaigns from start to finish.
MEDICINE AGENCY, LLC
- DATE: 2009-2011
- LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
Medicine Agency was a fast-paced digital marketing firm deeply rooted in fashion, music, art, and skateboarding.
While working as a Jr. Web Developer/Graphic Designer with an Emmy Award-winning Creative Director, I developed websites, designed graphic & print materials, maintained clients’ online media/social networking strategies, managed client relationships and assisted in day-to-day operations, including organizing interns’ schedules.
Print advertisements published in VICE & Juxtapoz.
- Web Development: HTML, CSS, Wordpress, Magento & other e-commerce solutions, Mobile-Ready & Responsive Designs
- Graphic & Print Design: Promotional Materials, Product Packaging, Apparel Design
- Branding: Corporate Identity, Logo Design
- Marketing: Advertising, Public Relations, Social Media Management & Strategy Development, HTML E-mailings and Mailing List Management, Seeding
- Client Relations: Preparations of Proposals, Manage Blogs & Social Media Outlets, Execute Clients’ Requests & Identify Potential New Projects
- Monthly Art Gallery Events: Artist Relations, Promotion, Sales
University of San Francisco -
B.S. Entrepreneurial Business (2006-2009)
HTML/CSS, WordPress, E-commerce, PHP, Responsive Websites & Email Campaigns
PHPStorm, Filezilla, Git/BitBucket, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign), BaseCamp, Workamajig
When I am not coding, I live and breathe music. In addition to attending over 20 music festivals across the country since 2008, I've played punk and hip-hop guitar
for over ten years, opening for acts such as Grouch & Eligh, Brother Ali, and MURS.
Download My Resume